Pages

Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fort Hood Part 2 - Week 4



While I was at Fort Hood visiting Detto we got to go bowling!!
I love bowling, even though I am not very good at it...

Detto Won the first game! He SMOKED us all!

This is Sgt. Nick (aka George) and Jessica!
I was excited that I got over 100!

Detto loved his LOW score!

I had to get proof of Detto's gutter ball on his first round! LOL




This is some of the beautiful open land on the way to North Fort Hood.
Out where the men train they have free range cattle everytwhere. I loved how close we were able to get to them. I'm not sure why, but I love cows!




This is some pictures of some of the "mock" towns that they train in. Notice the writing on the front of the building...







It was all so pretty. I cant share all of the pictures that I took. Everywhere I turned I was taking another picture. :)












MORE COWS...



Check out these signs...


Where do the fast cattle cross?


This is a tank range... It was right next to the road!

I love this one!
What didn't they warn you about?? LOL

Over all it was really a great trip and I will ALWAYS jump at the chance to see my WONDERFUL DETTO...

No comments: