Pages

Background

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Purse Prices!

First I want to say a BIG THANK YOU - to everyone who has flooded me with requests and encouragement!! I am really enjoying making these!! Also, I am placing an order for name tags and patches on Monday so please let me know ASAP if you are wanting to order a name tag for your purse!!
Now to business (hahaha that sounds so serious!)


Prices:

Small Purse - 12 in W X 8 in H, one pocket outside and two inside, w/o personalization! Plain is only $20

Medium Purse - 13 1/2 in W X 9 1/2 in H, one pocket outside and two inside, w/o personalization, Plain is only $25

Large Purse - 15 In W X 12 in H, one pocket outside and 2 or 3 pockets inside (your choice), w/o personalization, Plain is only $30

All purses come with velcro closure.
Diaper Bags:

Small - with 2 side outside pockets and 3 inside pockets, w/o personalization $40

Medium - with 2 side outside pockets and 3 inside pockets, w/o personalization $45

Large - w/ 2 side outside pockets and 4 inside pockets, w/o personalization $50


Name Tags:

ARMY WIFE, in black letters $4
U.S. ARMY, in Black letters $4.50
LAST NAME, in Black letters $5
American Flag, Reverse flag $4
ARMY CREST - w/ eagle and shield $5 (no personalizations on crest available)

To add colored thread please add $3 to the above name tags.

If you want something custom such as:
ARMY WIFE TO (SOLDIER'S LAST NAME) , I will have to give you an individual price. I have to have these special made and the more letters the more $$!! 

Name tag personalization starting at $10

Optional personalizations:

Colored lining - I have many different fabrics that can be used as lining!! Just let me know what you are wanting and I will do my best.

Purse's Personalized lining starting at $4
Diaper bag Personalized lining starting at $6

Color coordinating additional outside pocket $3
ACU additional oustide pocket $2

Tie closure $2


Please allow aprox. 2 weeks for non-personalization orders and 4-6 weeks for personalizations.
These prices do not include shipping!

I will ship Priority Mail - $8.95 for purses and $10.35 for diaper bags!

Sample of small purse w/ pink lining, handles, and outside pocket!















Sample of a Medium size purse plain, w/ velcro closure!














Sample of a Large Purse plain w/ a tie closure!




No comments: